Saturday, April 24, 2010

Havray de Gracee - April 2010 Chesapeake Stripers

Schluep, Skogs, Lou and I gathered in Havre de Grace, MD last Sunday, keeping the annual spring fishing tradition alive. We awoke early, hung over and hungry, and were late to the marina where we met Captains Mark and Tom and their 21' Parkers. Any piscine deficit that we had accumulated in the past was wiped clean by the daily haul. Stripers, stripers and stripers. We landed roughly 40 a boat, with sizes ranging from 4 lbs to 25 lbs. Add to that a couple of 2' Brooklyn ethnic hoagies, and the only ingredients missing were those of you reading this blog who were not with us. Our next planned Chesapeake excursion is December of this year. Maybe we'll haul in a 2 m Hancock?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome time, Petie. Thanks for arranging it. I talked to Gerry today-- if we give him enough time to plan, I bet he'll make it.

Anonymous said...

Where can I buy that camera with the optical illusion effect button?

Anonymous said...

Boyz,

If you thought the Penn State White Out made me jealouse, well, this just takes the cake!! Do let me know when you plan the December adventure and I'll try and work it ion. Pete, do you take part in any activitiy that does not require getting up before the sun and being cold?